ScreenGrab - easy creating screenshots
This is a crossplatform application designed to quickly get screenshots ScreenGrab created using the Qt Framework, thanks which the program can work in the Microsoft Windows and GNU/Linux.
- Working in Windows & Linux
- Get desktop screenshots
- Get active window screenshots
- Get secreenshots of desktop selection area
- Copy screenshot to clipboard
- Saving your image files in formats PNG or JPEG or BMP
- Ability to set delay in getting screenshots (from 1 to 90 seconds)
- Hiding the main window (with recovery) ScreenGrab at the time of the screenshot
- Ability to minimize application to system tray, and control via context menu
- Getting screenshots using global shortcuts
- Auto-save screenshot when received
- Ability to insert the current date and time in filename and save
Aug. 13, 2013
Released ScreenGrab 1.0
Oct. 3, 2012
Released ScreenGrab 0.9.96 (1.0-rc).
April 6, 2012
Released source code of ScreenGrab 0.9.90 - current development version. Only sources, not install packages.
April 2, 2012
launched an updated bilingual version of site ScreenGrab. Page on Google Code is almost abandoned
Aug. 17, 2011
Beta release ScreenGrab 0.9.85 (1.0-beta) is out.